Name of the intern
-Shruti Khanna
College and Year of the Intern
-III Year- B.A. LLB(Hons.), Institute of Law, Nirma University
Name of the Firm
-Thukral Law Associates
Full Address
-House No.158, Block A 1, Pashchim Vihar, New Delhi
Duration of Internship
-03/07/2019 to 26/07/2019 (4 weeks)
How did you apply and secure internship
-I visited their website and contacted Mr. Karan Thukral. I later got a call from their office.
Phone- 0 9999009339
Email- infothukral@gmail.com
Core areas of law
-Adoption, Family Law, Civil, Criminal, Immigration
Main tasks
-Researching on case laws. Drafting various legal documents and applications, including petitions.
Work Environment
-The associates were young, which is why it was easy for me to connect with them or ask them any questions and queries that I had. I hardly met Karan Sir once or twice. Timings were 9:30am-7:30pm. If there is no work you may leave around 7pm.
Breaks
-There were no specific lunch timings. Nobody including the associates are allowed to go outside for any sorts of breaks. You may order food online and have it on your desk. Tea and coffee are given at 12pm and 5pm. You may get maggi sometimes on demand.
Court Visits
-I never got to visit court.
Stipend
-None
Things that could be improved
-I guess it would have been better if interns could visit courts too.
Also read - Internship Experience under - AoR Rakesh Dahiya - Supreme Court of India

0 Comments