About Me

Format for Will

Source:LawCareNigeria

WILL

This is the last will of Mr. P.Y. Sheth R/o Ahmedabad, aged 55 years, presently residing at 4, Dhaval Society, Nr. Red Rose Restaurant, H.L. College Road, Nurangpura, Ahmedabad, who is in sound disposing mind and there is no form of coercion or pressure from any person declares wilfully the following:-

 

1. I hereby declares to revoke all former wills and codicils made by me to avoid any dispute or difference regarding my moveable and immovable properties after my death.

2. I bequeath the bungalow in Dhaval Society registered on my name to my wife Mrs. S.R. Sheth for her life and after her life to my eldest son Mr. P. Sheth.

3. I bequeath my watch, motor car and other precious items  to my eldest son Mr. P.B. Sheth.

4. I bequeath all my shares and securities held by me in the SBI securities account to my son Mr. O.P. Sheth.

5.  I bequeath all my jewellery(Gold, Diamond and Silver) to my wife Mrs. S.R. Sheth.

6. I bequeath my fixed deposits held by me in Bank of India to my wife Mrs. S.R. Sheth.

7. I bequeath the amounts from my various bank accounts and the cash in hand as below:

a) Rs. 5,00,000(Rupees Five Lakh) to my cook, K.P. Bhatt.

b) Rs. 10,00,000(Rupees Ten Lakh) to A.A. Mandal, Vastrapur.

c) Rs. 10,00,000(Rupees Ten Lakh)  to Shrinathji Temple, Nathdwara.

8. The amount mentioned in point 7 shall be bequeath from my bank accounts and cash in hand only.

9. In case any money or property remains after bequeathing of assets under point 6, it shall be distributed to any organization working for girl education.

 

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have signed this will hereunder on the 8th day of October, 2020.

 

(Signature)

Witness No. 1 (X.Z. Pingping)

 

(Signature)                                                                                                    (Signature)

Witness No. 2 (V.R.S. Poli)                                                                          Mr. P.Y. Sheth

 

Place: Ahmedabad

Date: 8th October 2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments